- Designed for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma
- Patented, new design with 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals designed for the treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries
- Advanced adhesive technology designed to provide a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties
- 3-vent channels designed to prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent channels during exhalation
- Vent channels designed to allow blood to escape and provides a backup fail-safe system as even if two of the three channels become obstructed
- Easy-to-grip, large red tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
- Rugged, easy-to-open twin foil pouch featuring signature Red-Tip Technology® tear notches with perforated packaging allowing rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed
- Device: H 6 in. x W 6 in. (excluding tab)
- Packaged Folded: H 7.5 in. x W 4.5 in. x D 0.25 in.
- Packaged Unfolded: L 7.5 in. x W 9 in. x D 0.13 in.
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- US Patents: 7,504,549 & Patent(s) Pending
Purchase of this product declares the user agrees to the terms and conditions.