The G7-Bravo kit is our intermediate level trauma kit. It is the second in the series designed, and tested for general aviation aircraft for treatment of trauma and to provide means of egress. The G7-Bravo has everything you need to stop the bleed, and escape from a vehicle. All of the contents were chosen to follow the M.A.R.C.H. protocol.
The G7-Bravo is used by Law Enforcement, Military, and other agencies that serve our country every day, in the harshest environments.
The G7-Bravo isn’t just for aircraft! The Quick Detach back panel has bi-directional molle webbing on the back side that permits mounting to molle compatible equipment. Additionally, the back panel has four grommets that allow the user to mount the panel with screws to any surface. Also included with the kit are two straps that can be threaded through the molle webbing for retention in rugged environments or mounting the back panel in various locations, such as the back of a headrest in an automobile.
The Ontario Knife Company Jericho J-Hook Breaker Tool, used for egress, has its own custom pouch on the side for quick access in the event that cutting a restraint or breaking a window is necessary. The Jericho J-Hook has been tested on aircraft side windows, and automotive glass, and surpasses most other means for breaking the windows single-handed.
All handles are a contrasting color for quick identification. The paracord handle allows the user to hook it onto an available surface, ie: gear shift or aircraft yoke, and then open the kit single-handed to gain access to the contents. This is our unique design, taking into consideration that the user may be alone when the incident occurs.
G7-Bravo Kit Contents:
- CAT Tourniquet
- 4" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 4X Rolled Gauze 3"
- Trauma Shears
- Quick Clot Z Fold Hemostatic Gauze
- Triangle Bandage
- Roll of Tape
- Black Talon Glove Kit (XL)
- Jericho J-Hook Egress Tool
- Permanent Marker
- Mylar Blanket
- Paracord Handle
- Straps with Buckles
- Medical Patch
G7-Bravo Kit Features
- Paracord Pull Handle for rapid deployment and single handed operation
- Dual zippered opening, contoured for easy opening under stress
- Durable, military grade 600D Nylon pouch
- Detachable hook and loop back panel for quick access
- Bi-Directional molle webbing for horizontal and vertical mounting options
- External side pouch for quick access to egress tool
- Grommets for mounting back panel
Purchase of this product declares the user is trained and authorized to use the items contained in the kit.